Excelent game!! It's really fun :D
Dr. Beat: Not So Genius
A downloadable game for Android
Not So Genius is a game inspired by the core mechanics of "Simon" or "Genius"(the name used to launch the game in Brazil).
It is a party, casual game, with two modes:
- Multiplayer - Where you can play with your friends over the internet.
- Local - Where you and your friends share the same device.
- Relax and follow Dr. Beat instructions.
- Choose a button to make a sound.
- The next player can see the replay and must repeat all the sequence in the chain, adding one of its own choice in the end of its play.
- When someone misses the sequence, the game ends and all the players are able to see the resulting sound!
We have something hidden for you, come and find it!
João Pedro Nunes
|Authors||René Abreu, Felipe "GoDoug" Barreto, Visionari0|
|Tags||Global Game Jam, party-game|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||One button, Textless|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Global Game Jam Page|
Click download now to get access to the following files: